Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Welcome!

        WELCOME TO MY FIRST ANIME REVIEW BLOG!!!

Hello! I am Zygisrko! You may have seen me around the web, lurking like always lol. But anyways, I am a 18 year old male who enjoys to watch the Japanese animation, and practically anything from Japan! 

My favorite genres are typically thriller,  sci-fi, comedy,  romance,  action,  school, pyschogical,  shoujo/-ai, yuri,  & military! I practically enjoy every genre! I will tell you my favorites at the end of this post! So be prepared!!!



                                  probably not as excited as he sounds though xD

My plans for this blog.

I hope to share my experience reviewing anime/manga/Japanese game shows with you. Sometimes they may seem abstract, other times funny, and the occasional heartbreaking review that shatters the fan-bases that the goddamn weebs built. I may use offending speech in my reviews so please lighten up a bit because otherwise its not going to be the fun ride its supposed to be.

I also frequent anime conventions, so I will occasionally post about them, how they were, etc. If I can build up a good amount of readers, perhaps we can meet one day!


I sure hope-so...I sure do.


Conclusion

Perhaps I've already enlightened the masses with my appeal? Maybe not, who knows lol. Maybe I can look back at this blog and remind myself how conceited or wonderful I was. Lets all share a moment of thought regardless of your current time. Well that concludes this marvelous post! Lets all hope we can get along in the future and discuss animu. Off the the world of anime as we speak!




.

.

.



Kind of almost, forgot lol

My favorite anime is Gintama

                                                                       lol get over it.


Yes Gintama right now, In my opinion tops the rest of the anime. But rest assured, I actually have many favorites. This just seemed better than the rest so far. Later I will post my short review about it hopefully the audience will enjoy or hate me for it.


Till then, bye!


                                                             trigun never gets old huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment